'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

My brother and his family are here and we're having a great time. Sarge (my Sarge not LauraB's) is in the hospital recovering from some pretty extensive neck surgery yesterday. He came through it well and is resting, if not comfortably at least well medicated. We'll be sending him some turkey sandwiches and wishing he were here with us today.

I hope you all have a blessed and happy day. Lu and I send each and every one of you all our prayers and best wishes.

We also remember our men and women serving overseas. We wish you were home and pray for your swift and safe return to these shores.

May God bless you all.

And to my Jewish friends; Chag Chanukah Sameach!

Six, Lu and Angus

11 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Murphy and me.

Keads said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aaron said...

Thanks, and may you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Rev. Paul said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Home on the Range said...

Give Sarge my best and may you all have a wonderful holiday!

Monkeywrangler said...

Wishing you and Lu and Angus and your family and friends a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Make sure Angus gets some tasty doggy safe treats!

I will email you per your offer on a chat about drywall repairs, later this weekend. Enjoy your time with family, Six!

Vic303

The DO said...

Happy Thanksgiving:) Maybe next year we will make it out to you!

Car Guy said...

Didn't know that the neck surgery was FINALLY in the mix. Glad to hear it. Tell him HI for me please.

LauraB said...

I hope the recovery from both surgery and turkey coma is swift and easy!! SO impressed with you guys...

Old NFO said...

Sorry for the belated Happy Thanksgiving, lost connectivity most of yesterday... sigh

Six said...

Thank you all!!!