'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

14 September 2012

Home again, Home again...

Got a comment from Car Guy:

Well... Your humble blogger should be back home sleeping right now. His help on this project was truly appreciated. I wish he could have stayed longer so we could have just had some play time, but alas, he worked from the moment he arrived until the moment he left. Bike Nurse was quite amazed at just how hard he could work. I just hope I get to go return the favor soon.
Car Guy.


Hopefully we will be privy to the melodious thinking of the Six:)
~The DO




Update:

I rolled in at about 0800 local time. I think I actually fell asleep during a conversation with Lu. Car Guy found a work around for the roof so I did end up getting to help him with sheathing  least a bit. More later.
Melodious. Yeah, that's me.
Six

No comments: