'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

21 September 2012

Borepatch Is On Fire

Borepatch (one of those very smart folks I mentioned in my last post) has been on fire with his political writing. It's said that one's measure of a persons intelligence is inversely related to how closely they agree with you. In that light I am bathing in the radiance of a man who could out think me while he was comatose.

Read this and consider what you're hearing from the dinosaur media. I've always been leery of public polling, especially when done by those who have a particular axe to grind. Remember, no one, no matter how pure of heart is completely unbiased. That goes up by two orders of magnitude when talking about the media and polling results. Watch for a sudden and 'unexpected' change in the poll numbers a week or two out from the election. At least from those pollsters who make their living by being right.

I'm feeling better and better Dug. This year I'm gonna win.

Six

3 comments:

agirlandhergun said...

A seriously smart guy!

Although, I believe you are underestimating your own brilliance.

Borepatch said...

Wow. Thanks, Six.

Six said...

He really is Girl. I just pretend :)

My pleasure BP.