'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

24 November 2011

30 Days of Thanks- D24

(After Vienna with my husband yesterday, the kids and I are on a plane today on our way home)

 (All the Rockwell photos found here)

Family, friends, home, peace, joy.


 Thanksgiving is an awesome day, one of my very favorites, and I'm very thankful I'll be getting to spend it with family.

I'm also very thankful for the Wright Brothers, since it will take me 17 hours, and not 17 weeks, to get from Hungary to Utah today!

Happy Thanksgiving all, may it be truly blessed.

~The DO

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

May this be a day full of the recognition of blessings, family gathered around.

Borepatch said...

Happy Thanksgiving, DO. Travel safe.

The DO said...

Here here Brigid!

Thanks Borepatch, we did indeed arrive safe:)