'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

11 October 2011

I Am So Sorry

I apologize to all of you for the recent dust up. DO and I aren't really experienced in this kind of thing and it took us a day or two to get it figured out. The bottom line is what most of you already know and that I knew but forgot. There's just no value in engaging the trolls. DO has decided to moderate comments for just a few days and I support her decision. I promise to go back to unmoderated comments just as soon as we're sure these particular trolls have figured things out and moved on to picking their noses in someone else's kitchen. To make it up to you I give you this video. In light of our recent troll infestation it seems appropriate somehow.



I think the eye patch tells us all we need to know about this particular future Darwins List honoree. Thank you for your patience and tolerance.

Six

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

If he promised to try that again, I would but him the Taurus Judge and one round of .45LC.

Poor guy is probably sitting around one of those "Occupy_____" tent cities, telling all of the other losers how capitalism caused his burn scar.

Six said...

You know, he might just be stupid enough to try it ML. Anyone dumb enough to put a flare gun to his head can't be trusted with sharp objects.