'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

29 July 2011

New Pistol Cleaning Method

Well, it's new to me anyway. It's slick as snot and I ain't lying. Keads has a post up about, among other things, cleaning a Bersa using an ultrasonic cleaner and a 50/50 mix of hot water and Simple Green. A simple source for the ultrasonic cleaner is a jewelry cleaner. I'm going to "borrow" Lu's and clean a particularly nasty G26 (but please don't tell her. I can count on you guys. Right?).

Thanks for the tip Keads!

Six

2 comments:

Keads said...

Secret is safe with me! And you are welcome! Thanks for the link.

instinct said...

Ok, now I have to buy one just because I am very anal about cleaning my Hi-Power and this sounds like just the ticket