'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

29 June 2011

Canine Prosthetics

I've been spending a lot of time getting ready for the new puppy, some of which has been internet searches. I ran across this during my surfing.



How can something be so sad and yet so uplifting at the same time? Dogs and the people who love them. It's a beautiful thing. Spirit, it can't be measured but you know it when you see it. You can read the whole story about Naki'o and his owner, Christie Tomlinson here.

Six

3 comments:

Sarge said...

Wow, that left tears in my eyes. But it was also up lifting. Thanks for that post.

Borepatch said...

That was the best think I've seen in a long while.

Six said...

It near broke my heart. It speaks powerfully for love and the spirit that cannot be broken.