'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

12 October 2010

An Answer To The 1010 Horror Film

By now most everyone has seen that vile snuff film put out by the 1010 campaign. The one that shows 'deniers' being blown up (including children) with the tag 'No pressure'. How to respond?

Geek Warrior has the answer in a video entitled 'Chamber Pressure'. Really, it's the only answer a free people can give to people who consider themselves as our masters, to the point of suggesting those who disagree should be horribly killed. It's a terrific bit of film making and a very pointed warning. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

My hat's off to the Geek warrior clan. It's warms my heart to see kids being taught American values and the proper mindset toward those who would take their futures, their freedoms and indeed, their very lives.

Now it's off to the range. I think I can still out shoot those kids but they're gaining on me fast and that is a very good thing my friends. Hey Trackerk, can I get an invite to the next shoot? California isn't that far away.

Six

No comments: