'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

11 September 2010

9-11

I'm sorry friends, my cold is still running rampant and my brain is foggy (glad I caught that, as I don't have a Brian around here, and I have no idea if any of them are foggy), so though I'd love to write up a moving and meaningful post for today, I must bow out. My NyQuil will be kicking in soon and this day is too important for less then my best. In leu of a well written post I am going to link last years post; it is the tale of my memories of 2001, with memories from Doohickie and the Six in the comments. Please feel free to add to the discussion this year if you so choose.


May we all remember the sacrifices made, that day and all the days since.

-The DO

No comments: