'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

05 June 2010

Lawyers And New Sites

Contrary to popular belief not every cop hates all lawyers. Just most of them. We're especially fond of prosecutors. Mostly. Unless they've just pled down a case we're positive would have netted the perp 150 years in the big house. Or called me in on a case on my day off. Or after a midnight shift. Or....

Just kidding. I love prosecutors. The ones I worked with were among the sharpest and hardest working professionals I've ever been associated with and I respect their work deeply.

That's why I love Staghounds. Not only is he smart and sharp he's politically savvy as well.

It's like I told Bore Patch. When you surround yourself with smart people, others will just naturally assume you belong in their company.

No matter how big a knuckle dragger I may be.

Six

No comments: