'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

21 July 2009

Before It's Too Late

Ladies and Gentlemen
I am writing this is hopes that you will take action. With-in the next couple of week our elected officials in Washington will be voting on the National Health Care Program that Obama is pushing through the House. I am totally against this program for the following reasons. Along with the Cap and Trade bill that passed the house; the National Health Care Program will continue us on the road to complete bankruptcy and a depression like we have never seen in this country. I have experienced the Government run health care through the Veterans Administration, and I guarantee you won't like it. You can wait months for an appointment and they are already setup to deny any kind of coverage you may need.
I am also opposed to the confirmation of Sonya Sotomayor as a Supreme Court Justice, I base this opposition on her historical facts. She is a racist and she is against the 2nd Amendment. Her statements (that she's made several times both verbally and in writing) says that a hispanic female would make better judgments than a white male justice. She also believes that the 2nd Amendment does not apply to the states and therefore the people, Only the Federal Government should keep and bare arms. In the next couple of days I will be calling the politian's and voicing my opposition in these matters. You do not need to agree with me but I would encourage each of you to call and let them know what your position is be it for or against. This is such an important time in our country that we each must take a stand and let those who are trying to change our lives know how we feel. I am sending you the names that need to be contacted if you know of others please let me know.
Congressmen Jim Matheson 1-435-627-0880 his Washington office 1-202-225-3011
Senator Orrin Hatch 1-435-634=1795
Senator Bob Bennett 1-435-628-5514

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

The Sarge
In God We Trust

Note: I posted the contact information for Farr, Feinstein and Boxer in a previous post but a reminder never hurts.
Senator Barbara Boxer 202-224-3553
Senator Dianne Feinstein 202-224-3841
Congressman Sam Farr 202-225-2861 or 831-424-2229 or 800-340-FARR
Call them today. I will.
The Six

No comments: