'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

04 June 2009

Back

I took a little time off while I dealt with some...stuff. I won't bore you with the details. But now I am back and even more pissed off than I was before.

Every day the Emperor finds a new way to shit on My America. I've even started to seriously entertain the idea that secession may be the only chance left to save the American Dream. You know, the one we and our fathers and grandfathers back to the beginning of this great country fought, sweated and bled to create? The one the emperor is absolutely destroying? Yeah, that one.

I've been watching the news and reading my favorite bloggers and really, there's just too much to comment on my first time back so I'll cut this short and leave you with this:

"Most codes extend their definitions of treason to acts not really against one's country. They do not distinguish between acts against the government, and acts against the oppressions of the government. The latter are virtues, yet have furnished more victims to the executioner than the former, because real treasons are rare; oppressions frequent. The unsuccessful strugglers against tyranny have been the chief martyrs of treason laws in all countries." --Thomas Jefferson: Report on Spanish Convention, 1792.

Oh, I've added a new blogger to the favorites list, The Gunslingers Journal. He's got a great site so go there and read his stuff. Fabulous.


The long ride is upon us. Saddle up.


The Six

No comments: