'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

24 April 2009

Ok, Now I'm Concerned

I've been accused of being many things, a conspiracy theorist has never been one of them. That said, I find this alarming. Go read Ed Rasimus' take Thunder Tales: Fort Bergen-Belsen on this bill OpenCongress - Text of H.R.645 as Introduced in House National Emergency Centers Establishment Act.
It seems fairly innocuous on the surface but a little reading between the lines is chilling. Let me know what you think. I'm putting the DO on this for her evaluation and I'm going to ask her to post her findings (She's the scholar and the real brains of the outfit. There. I said it).
I've added the Thunder Tales blog to the links. Go visit him regularly. Ed's a true Warrior.
The Six

2 comments:

Ed Rasimus said...

Thanks for the promotion, but in a policy of full disclosure I most note that I am not now, nor never was a colonel. Not even a telephone colonel. Way too outspoken for that level. I'll accept "Warrior" and appreciate it.

Six said...

Sorry about that Ed. I'll go into the post and change that right now. Warrior it will be. You are welcome here anytime.